Summary of Acres:
- 4,500 acres under production, 88% irrigated, we plant pivot corners
- 36 pivots with growers
- 3,000 acres under direct control 26 pivots.
- Average of 2,500 acres of seed corn. Some seed corn on seed corn.
- 125-150,000 bu. per year of seed corn average over 9 years.
- Have planted up to 3600 acres of seed corn
- No soybeans for seed
Office Space in Elk Point, SD:
- 30’x60 feet. 5 office rooms, 8 office work spaces available on first floor, 3 upstairs plus a conference room
- Basement storage. 600 sq. ft.
- Office is handicap accessible
- Sales warehouse space 28’x60’. Outdoor pickup entry
- Three warehouses at 12,400 sq. feet, 10,000 sq. ft., and 9,000sq. ft. = 31,400 sq. feet of connected warehouses. Insulation is 4 inches in warehouse buildings.
- 22 foot side walls- clear span buildings.
- Three loading docks, of which one is enclosed.
- 2 – 40’x100ft separate storage buildings for ProBoxes and pallets
- We set up loads for shipping, but do not line up trucks for shipping or receiving
- Have handled all returns, able to re-bag
- 1 shift – 150,000 corn units from Oct-May
- Robotic stacker, Premier-Tech blending scale, Delta cleaner, can package boxes or bags
- Bratney-designed seed house
Sorting & Drying:
- Two 18,000 bushel ear corn dryers 36,000 bushel capacity, Bratney design
- Double pass reversing, Natural gas, 6 pounds per square inch pressure
- Each dryer has total of 600 horsepower.
- 3 – 16 lane A&K husking beds with 6 sorting tables, 24 people sorting, 4 per table
- Can custom dry seed corn. Have dried up to 50,000 bu. As custom seed corn, sorting and drying for other seed corn operations
- We farm all seed acres.
- Planting/destasseling/harvest are done by Cloverleaf Farms staff.
- Can dump up to 12,000 bu. ear corn per day. Average 10,000 bu. a day
Bulk and Equipment Storage:
- Seven buildings for farm equipment storage: 40×100 to 100 x 120ft, Quonset style
- 350,000 bushel bulk storage: 60 individual bins of various sizes ranging from 1000 to 10,000 bu.